Sunday 14 August 2016

Top 10 WORST POKEMON In Pokemon GO! (Worst Pokemon to Catch in Pokemon GO)

Top 10 WORST POKEMON In Pokemon GO! (Worst Pokemon to Catch in Pokemon GO)





Talal Gamer 
best YouTuber <3

S-man 55555 
Worst YouTuber
The duck 
Who's watching this in 2063?

Justin Tim 
GET UNLIMITED POKECOINS
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d15a8ms1krjrpi5/pokemongo.html?dl=0
◼️ENJOY◼️
Cayden The Unicorn 
YOU WERENT SUPPOST TO TELL ANYONE!!!
Sisan shrestha 
NICE........

Simas sht 
wow it is really awsome .. its really hacking ..
Luc Wehrens 
Watch this get top comment for no reason

Trickshotcity 132 
+Bob Jeff has more likes than you
Brad with a cherry on top 
Pls go back to zombies this is cringy as shit

Jeremy Cox 
I get that Smithplays reference btw I just figured out Chucky is your brother
Belal Deeb 
+Top5Central please do a top 5 easiest zombies maps in COD zombies
Nelo Angelo (ObitoZSSamus) 
I think you should have done this list with Pokemon already evolved like Onyx, Dugtrio etc

Nelo Angelo (ObitoZSSamus) 
+Sten Moll I know Onix isn't evolved but I was referring to the current version of the app where Onix can't evolve
Orlando Red 
onix is literally the worst pokemon in the game.
Gaming Panda 
so no one else found the easter egg wow

Gaming Panda 
+Smithy i know do u
Its Static 
I'm sure we all found but nobody gives a fuck
Lauri Savis 
Found a beedrill, spent 50norm balls and 20 grets, only then I got it. I was not happy

Therron Rux 
+Chase Dancer fr 😂
FinKicks 
vittu ku oot paska :)
Dansha&#39;s #1 Fan! 
Why do you evolve a cp81 magikarp I mean come on find something hoghert
David Olivares 
some of your videos are ok but I hate all your fucking click bait and this list was just bad
i only good at zombies 
wow is it sad i have all of them
sPyduck 19 
who doesnt
Bader Al Baltan 
I have all except of 1
Ripone. 
i caught a Nidoking with 34CP @lvl 22
Keegs OF 
My bro caught a polywhirl at 50cp at lvl 17
Madtig 
M8 i got a Rapidash in a CP of 26
XxFuriousBladexX 101 
i never got an abra that escaped so im ok lol
asvvampire 
chancey has the best hp to cp ratio by far. 300 cp chancey has more hp than a 2000cp snorlax
Brandikai English 
Metapod being easy to catch?!?! It always has a yellow-red circle around it, which is INSANE considering it's just a Metapod. I feel like the catch rates it this game are just insane in general. Like, why does a Caterpie break out of a Pokeball TWICE?!?!?!?!?!?! And is it just me, or is Growlithe flat out IMPOSSIBE to catch. Like, I used a Razz Berry on one with about 500 or so cp, used a great ball, and got an EXELENT throw, and it STILL broke out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then it ran away!!!!!!!!!!! One also broke out of like 5 great balls in the past. The catch rates in this game are just ridiculous in general, and I really hope the next update fixes this...................
ScrubNation 
I CANT IGNORE THIS ANYMORE, i've tried so hard but i can't. WHY DOES HE MAKE TOP 10 VIDEOS, WHEN THIS IS TOP 5 CENTRAL
NathMassaro01 
"At Number 8 is ratatta,the mouse type Pokemon" It's a fucking Rat. Not a mouse. RATatta. RATicate

Shadman KHan 
Read the pokedex fucking dumbass
NathMassaro01 
+Shadman KHan I don't give a shit what the pokedex description says. I you have any common sense you would its clearly a fucking rat
minecraftermarc/cod is me me 
hows it top 5 central when its top 10
Stoneman 
Please do top 5 best prediction for zombies that came true
Stoneman 
Also #pokemongo
Thatgamingidiot 
I got a 134 snorlax once




No comments:

Post a Comment